AAX Chicago Refrigerator Repair Lincoln Park
Is your refrigerator not keeping your food and drinks cold anymore? The experts at AAX Chicago will come to your home in Lincoln Park and repair your refrigerator. Our team has over 35 years experience in appliance repairs. We are available 7 days a week and our trucks are always ready and loaded to go.
What to do When Your Refrigerator Stops Working Lincoln Park
Nothing is worse than getting ready for a party and your refrigerator stops working. You want to keep your home trouble-free and ready for company! If this happens to you, try taking some of these steps!
- Use coolers- Finding coolers to use are a great idea to keep things inside your refrigerator cool.
- Make sure doors are sealed- Check to see if the doors are sealed. If the doors are not sealed tight they are letting out cold air.
- Check the outlet- If your refrigerator is not keeping things cool you may need to try resetting it. If that does not work it needs to be repaired.
- Try not to open it- Only go into your refrigerator if necessary. Keeping the doors closed as much as possible will make everything inside last longer.
Common Refrigerator Repairs Lincoln Park
- Water dispenser is not working- Make sure to change the water filter regularly. Changing the filter gets rid of debris and keeps it clog free!
- Temperature is not cold enough- If this starts happening to you, you may need to clean your refrigerator or replace the thermostat.
- Ice machine breaks- Something may be clogged or the motor needs to be replaced.
Things to Consider in Regards to Refrigerator Repair
Refrigeration Repair – There are certain things to look for when it comes to deciding about your new refrigerator in your Lincoln Park home. Is the freezer not cold enough? This could mean that the motor went off and it needs a simple repair. Is there water all over the floor? This means that your refrigerator could be on its last leg. Are the cooling coils blocked in the back by dust? This could prevent the freon from working it’s magic, and is a simple repair. Finally, consider the age of the unit. Refrigerators typically last 15 years. If your refrigerator is 5 years old you can get it repaired and it will last you another 10 years. If it is over 10 then there are new energy efficient fridges on the market that are cost-effective and will save you money.
Common Refrigeration Appliances Serviced
Outdoor Refrigeration units
Two Draw Refrigerators
Ice Maker Repairs
How to Make Your Refrigerator Last Longer
Looking for ways to keep your refrigerator in your Lincoln Park home last longer? Here are a few uncomplicated tips that will make it last longer:
- Keep it clean- Cleaning your refrigerator not only keeps it clean but it will also last longer because you are regularly maintaining it.
- Don’t overload- overloading your refrigerator is not good for its air circulation. If it is too full it will not circulate the cool air properly.
- Do not ignore problems- If your refrigerator is not working properly, it needs to be checked out. Repairs cost a lot less than having to replace an entire refrigerator and will make it last longer.
Refrigerator Brands We Commonly Repair
Amana Refrigerator Brands Serviced
Many Many More, Call For More Information
SEE WHAT REAL PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT AAX INC.
A-Appliance Xperts Inc
For Refrigeration Repair Call Us 1-844-292-6646 Sé Habla Español. (available by request)
Same Day Refrigeration Repair Available IN ALL OF CHICAGO:
Including these great neighborhoods;Lincoln Park, Logan Square, Englewood, West Englewood, Lake View, Wicker Park, Austin, South Chicago, Hyde Park, Oakland, New City, River North, Old Town, West Loop, South Lawndale, Ukrainian Village, Humboldt Park, McKinley Park, Jefferson Park, Bucktown, West Town, and more