Is your refrigerator not working as efficiently as it used to? The experts at AAX Chicago will come to your home in Hyde Park and repair your refrigerator. Our team has over 35 years experience in appliance repairs. We are available 7 days a week and our trucks are always prepared.
What to do When Your Refrigerator Stops Working Hyde Park
Nothing is worse than preparing for company and your refrigerator stops working. You want to keep your home trouble-free and ready for company! If this happens to you, try following these steps!
- Check the outlet- If your refrigerator is not keeping things cool you may need to try resetting it. If that does not work it needs to be repaired.
- Use coolers- Finding coolers to use are a great idea to keep things inside your refrigerator cool until you can get it repaired.
- Keep the door closed- Only go into your refrigerator if necessary. Keeping the doors closed as much as possible will make everything inside last longer.
- Make sure doors are sealed- Check to see if the doors are sealed all the way. If the doors are not sealed tight they are letting out the cold air.
How to Make Your Refrigerator Last Longer
Looking for ways to keep your refrigerator in your Austin home last longer? Here are a few easy tips that will make it last longer:
- Don’t overload- overloading your refrigerator is not good for its air circulation. If it is too full it will not circulate the cool air properly.
- Do not ignore problems- If your refrigerator is not working properly, it needs to be checked out. Repairs cost a lot less than having to replace an entire refrigerator and will make it last longer.
- Keep it clean- Cleaning your refrigerator not only keeps it clean but it will also last longer because you are regularly maintaining it.
Common Refrigeration Appliances Serviced in Hyde Park
Two Draw Refrigerators
Outdoor Refrigeration units
Ice Maker Repairs
Common Refrigerator Repairs Hyde Park
- Temperature is not cold enough- If this starts happening to you, you may need to clean your refrigerator or replace the thermostat.
- Water dispenser is not working- Make sure to change the water filter regularly. Changing the filter gets rid of debris and keeps it clog free!
- Ice machine breaks- Something may be clogged or the motor needs to be replaced.
Refrigerator Brands We Commonly Repair in Hyde Park
Refrigerator Brands Serviced:
Many Many More, Call For More Information
Things to Consider in Regards to Refrigerator Repair
Refrigeration Repair – There are certain things you should look for when it comes to decision making when buying a new refrigerator for your Hyde Park residence. Is the freezer not keeping things as cold anymore? This could mean that the motor went out and it needs a simple repair. Is there water all over the floor? This means that your refrigerator could be on its last leg. Are the cooling coils blocked in the back by dust? This could prevent the freon from working it’s magic, and is a simple repair. Finally, consider the age of the unit. Refrigerators typically last 15 years. If your refrigerator is 5 years old you can get it repaired and it can last you another 10 years. If it is over 10 years then there are new energy efficient fridges on the market that are cost effective that you should consider.
SEE WHAT REAL PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT AAX INC.
A-Appliance Xperts Inc
For Refrigeration Repair Call Us 1-844-292-6646 Sé Habla Español. (available by request)
Same Day Refrigeration Repair Available IN ALL OF CHICAGO:
Including these great neighborhoods;Lincoln Park, Logan Square, Englewood, West Englewood, Lake View, Wicker Park, Austin, South Chicago, Hyde Park, Oakland, New City, River North, Old Town, West Loop, South Lawndale, Ukrainian Village, Humboldt Park, McKinley park, Jefferson Park, Bucktown, West Town, and morerefrigerator